Camp for children (11-16 years old)
Programme: languages learning
Optional programme: windsurfing, sailing
Optional trips: Tropical Islands, Copenhagen
Accommodation: Gród Piastów - holiday resort
- 25.07. - 07.08.21
Camp for children: English, Polish
The price also includes assistance and supervision of teaching and medical staff, all entrance fees, accident insurance. Instalment plans available.
Language camp for children: 30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops)
- language workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teaching aids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training - a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all levels above absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
- 6 hours of windsurfing lessons with an instructor. The fee includes equipment hire (excluding wetsuit).
- Cost: 250 PLN
- 6 hours of tennis lessons with an instructor. The fee includes equipment hire.
- Cost: 250 PLN
Note: You can only take part in one type of lessons.
Gród Piastów holiday resort situated in Dźwirzyno close to the Resko Lake, about 700 m to the see.
Facilities, apart from classrooms, ensuite 3- and 4-bed rooms with full board; table tennis, volleyball, football pitch
- full board
- ensuite rooms with 2-3-4 single beds
- the resort offers: classrooms, party venue, clubhouse, pitches
Free time activities:
- full-day trip to Kołobrzeg including: a walk through the pier and seaside promenade, visiting the Old Town of Kołobrzeg, a visit to the Milenium aquapark and using all of its attractions: sports swimming pool, recreational swimming pool, a river water slide along with 2 different types of slides and 4 jacuzzi tubs
- sport and recreational activities: swimming, volleyball, beach soccer, basketball, table tennis
- walking tours around the area,
- evening activities quizzes, singing songs in foreign language, interesting contests, discos
- specialized activities: in the scope of plastic arts, music and theatre, field games with the use of a foreign language
- bonfire with sausage roast
- a camp photo diary for each participant (to download)
Optional trip to Tropical Islands in Berlin
- full day stay in Tropical Islands offering a sandy beach with palms, jungle,
- Laguna Bali – wave pool, underground water slides, tropical forest, caves,
- waterfalls and many other attractions!
- valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 250 + EUR 45
Optional trip to Copenhagen
full day stay in Copenhagen including the statue of The Little Mermaid, Changing the Guard, the Marble Church,
Strøget - longest pedestrian street of northern Europe,
Andersen's statue.a cruise of the Copenhagen’s canals
valid passport required.
Cost: PLN 300 + EUR 10
Note: You can take part only in one type of event
We offer transfer from:
- Wrocław, Poznań, Warszawa – PLN 200
- Katowice, Kraków – PLN 240