Camp for youth (15-19 years old)
Camp for children (8-14 years old)
Location: Międzywodzie - Baltic sea
Programme: languages learning
Optional programme: windsurfing, adrenaline hunters
Optional trips: Tropical Islands, Copenhagen, Legoland
Accommodation: Międzycechowy - holiday resort
- 4.07. - 17.07.21
Camp for youth - English, Polish
Camp for children - English, Polish
The price also includes assistance and supervision by teaching and medical staff, all entrance fees, accident insurance.
30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops in the evenings
- language workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teaching aids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training – a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all levels above absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
- 6 hours of windsurfing lessons with an instructor. The fee includes equipment hire (excluding wetsuit).
- Cost: 250 PLN
6 hours various trainings with instructors including: paintball, shooting with ASG weapons, canoeing expedition
Cost: 250 PLN
Note: You can only take part in one type of lessons.
Free time activities:
- full day trip to Międzyzdroje and Wolin National Park
- excursion to Dziwnów and boat trip
- sports: swimming in the sea, volleyball,, table tennis, unihockey
- evening activities: language quizzes and games, contests, discos
- specialized activities: visual art, music and theatre, foreign language orienteering
- bonfire with sausage roast
- a camp photo diary for every participant (to download)
Optional trip to Tropical Islands in Berlin
- full day stay in Tropical Islands offering a sandy beach with palms, jungle, Laguna Bali – wave pool, underground water slides, tropical forest, caves, waterfalls and many other attractions!
- Valid passport required.
- Cost: PLN 250 + EUR 45
Optional trip to Copenhagen
- full day stay in Copenhagen including the statue of The Little Mermaid, Changing the Guard, the Marble Church, Strøget - longest pedestrian street of northern Europe, Andersen's statue. A cruise of the Copenhagen’s canals.
- Valid passport required.
- Cost: PLN 300 + EUR 10
Optional trip to Legoland
- Full day stay in Legoland offering: Miniland - the whole world in miniature and the delight of famous buildings, capitals, small cities and exciting places built out of more than 20 million LEGO® bricks,
- more than 50 exciting rides. Imagination Zone, Adventure Land, Knights' Kingdom, Vikings River Splash, Pirate Land etc.
- Cost of the trip: PLN 300 + EUR 50
Note: You can take part only in one type of event
Międzycechowy holiday resort situated in Międzywodzie It is famous for having one of the most beautiful and cleanest beaches on the coast. The local landscape features an attractive pine forest and sand.
- ensuite 3 - and 4 - bed rooms with full board
- table tennis
- volleyball court
- football pitch
We offer transfer from Wrocław, Warszawa, Poznań, Kraków, Katowice.
Wrocław, Poznań, Warszawa -200 zł
Katowice, Kraków -240 zł