Camp for youth (age 15-19)
Camp for children (age 8-14)
Programme: languages learning
Optional programme: climbing, fitness
Optional trips: Tatralandia, Energylandia
Accommodation: Giewont - holiday resort
- 11.07. - 24.07.21
- 25.07. - 07.08.21
Camp for youth - English, Polish
Camp for children - English, Polish
The price also includes assistance and supervision of teaching and medical staff, all entrance fees, accident insurance. Instalment plans available.
30 lessons (2 hours in the morning + workshops in the evenings)
- language workshops including language simulations, films, conversations
- interesting teaching materials and audiovisual teachingaids
- LEKTOR Vocabulary Training - a unique system designed for vocabulary learning
- experienced teachers and native speakers
- all levels above absolute beginners
- certificate of course completion
Optional trip to Tatralandia in Slovakia
Coach trip to Tatralandia Holiday Resort, the largest
water fun complex in Central Europe, including: stay at
aquapark with all the attractions: pools with sea, thermal
or pure water, 21 slides, Sauna World: the pleasure of
water, inspiring scents, music, and warmth, jacuzzi
Valid passport required.
Cost of the trip: PLN 150 + EUR 30
Optional trip to Energylandia
Including full-day stay in the largest amusement park in Poland - Energylandia: roller coasters, space booster, tsunami dropper, tropical island with three heated pools, interesting spectacles: motorbike acrobatics, Pyramid Illusion, 7D cinema, planetarium, Viking village and many other attractions during the day.
Cost: PLN 200
Note: You can take part only in one type of event.
- Full-day guided trip: beautiful landscapes, walk from Dolina Kościeliska through Wąwóz Karków and caves (Smocza Jama, Jaskinia Mroźna), Hala Ornak, Smreczyński Staw
- half day trip to Mt Gubałówka (1123 meters above sea level), unique view of the Tatra Mountains
- visit to interesting places in Zakopane: "tracing Małysz" - The Great Krokiew, the cementary at Pęksowe Brzysko with Makuszyński's, Witkiewicz's graves
- walks along Krupówki (a famous street in Zakopane)
- sports: swimming pool on site, volleyball, basketball, unihockey
- evening activities quizzes, singing songs in foreign language, interesting contests, discos
- specialized activities: in the scope of plastic arts, music and theatre, field games with the use of a foreign language
- a camp photo diary for each participant (to download)
6 lessons of climbing at the adventure park with an instructor - climbing, elements of survival, knots, technics of auto - belaying.
Cost: PLN 200
Trainings with an instructor, 6 hours during camp including: body shaping, stretching, exercises using agility ladder, tubing, band exercises and fitness balls, dietary advice.
Cost: PLN 200
GIEWONT - a high-standard holiday resort in Zakopane - Murzasichle; new facilities with modern equipment.
- ensuite rooms with 3, 4 and 5 single beds, with a TV set
- full board
- the centre offers indoor swimming pool, classrooms, table tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, highland-
- style shacks, wireless Internet, WEB kiosk
Wrocław, Warszawa, Katowice - PLN 200
Poznań - PLN 240
Kraków - PLN 150
Klienci wybierają także inne obozy i kolonie LEKTORA
Polish language camp - Międzywodzie
Polish language camps - Dżwirzyno
English, German, Spanish, Polish language camps - Międzywodzie
English, Polish language camps - Dźwirzyno
English, Polish language camps - Zakopane